2013 Educational Games winners:
- 1st Place & Student favorite – Madison Hymas, Bri Schumacher & Jane Krause – SPELLING BEE (Rockford High School)
- 2nd Place – Dani Szykulski, Katherine Szykulski, Artavia Hernandez & Sydney Schueller – THE NOBLE EXPERIMENT (Fridley High School)
- 3rd Place – Kalli Fries – NAME THAT STATE (Champlin Park High School)
The purpose of the Educational Games Competition is to encourage student creativity in producing educational board games that fit age appropriate context.
Eligibility for entry:
- Up to four FEC student members per chapter will work together as a group to produce the final game entry.
- Each chapter may hold a run-off competition to select the chapter competitor; however this preliminary competition is not required.