2013 Public Service Announcement winners:
- 1st Place – Gabby Lara, Veronica Lara & Stormy St.Vincent (Rogers High School)
- 2nd Place – Madison Dahn, Meagan Hetterick, Jon Staneck & Leehang Soun (Elk River High School)
- 3rd Place – Alicia Beckfield, Gabby Olson & Anna Betlanel (Champlin Park High School)
This competition was developed to allow FEC chapter members the ability to work collaboratively on a project requiring teamwork, creativity and the use of computer technology. The presentation should spotlight the need to recruit students into the education profession and tell how the chapter is meeting this need. It should appeal to students who are interested in the field of education.
Eligibility for Entry:
- Entries are limited to one public announcement per chapter.
- All entries are competing in one category.
- At least one student who participated in creating the multimedia scrapbook MUST be registered prior to and present at the FEC conference in order to participate.
- Entry forms must be submitted along with a copy of the FEC Public Announcement by March 15, 2013. Entry forms and FEC Public Announcements will not be accepted during conference registration.
- Entrants grant NWSISD and the FEC the permission to use and publish the submission in print, online, or in any media in connection with this competition without compensation. FEC Public Announcement submission may also be used to promote the FEC nationally or internationally.