2013 Storybook Competition Winners:
- 1st Place – Kimberlee Hobal – The Big Show (Champlin Park High School)
- 2nd Place – Amana Kerkhove & Olivia Fresner – Lia the Lamb (Champlin Park High School)
- 3rd Place – Nika Kingdom & Ariel Klick – Sylar’s Journey to the Sky (Champlin Park High School)
The purpose of this competition is to provide students with an opportunity to use their creativity to develop a storybook that is creative, unique and engaging.
Eligibility for Entry:
- Entries are limited to three (3) FEC student members (or one team) per chapter.
- All entries will work within one category.
- Students entering this event MUST be registered prior to and present at the FEC conference in order to participate.
- Entry forms must be submitted along with the completed storybook entry by March 15, 2013. Entry forms and storybook entries will not be accepted during conference registration.
- Entrants give permission to NWSISD and the Future Educators’ Club to use and publish the submission in print, online, or in any media in connection with this competition without compensation. Storybook Entry may also be used to promote the FEC nationally or internationally.